Police Bharti News
ગુજરાત પોલિસ ભરતી ને મંજૂરી
- બિન હથિયારી પોલીસ કોન્સ્ટેબલ :: 336
- હથિયારી પોલીસ કોન્સ્ટેબલ :: 5299
- કુલ ભરતી :: 5635
👉 ગુજરાત પોલીસ બોર્ડનો ઓફિસીયલ લેટર તા.૧૫/૦૨/૨૦૧૮ ફેક્સ મેસેજ
Constable Eligibility Criteria
Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018: Contenders who are willing to apply for Police Constable Exam must have knowledge about Constable Eligibility Criteria that includes nationality, age limit and minimum education Qualification Required. Aspirants here in the below section we are providing you complete details about Eligibility criteria for Constable Post; you must have a look below. Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for Police Constable can apply through proper channel.
Applicant should be a citizen of India
The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent. However, in case of Ex-servicemen the minimum educational qualification will be matriculation
The minimum age of appliers for Constable Posts should be 18 years and maximum age for recruitment shall be 25 years respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in case of Scheduled Casts/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes shall be as prescribed by the Government.
- Ex-Servicemen shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces. However, the period between discharge from defence services and re-employment should not exceed 24 months (2 years).
- a) Height:
- For Males: 170 cms.
- For Females: 157 cms.
- For males only – Unexpanded: 80 cms
- Expanded: Min expansion: 5 cms
For males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
- Eye Sight:Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
Each eye must have a full field of vision. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for police service.